SharePro Live is the realtime server-application that calculates your risk - on a realtime basis. It serves as the backbone of the risk presentation while the markets are in session. RMS teams at the HO can view the LiveRMS using the SharePro Desktop. Branches and business partners can monitor it using the WebConnect browser based system.
- Mininum Machine Configuration :-
|Processor:||I5 3.10 GHz or faster, Minimum 4 Core|
|RAM:||8 gigabyte (GB)|
|Hard drive:||32 GB|
- For NSE Exchange(NSE,NFO,NSE CURRENCY):-
- TradeTracker Software ( For download all type Trade files of NSE segment)
- Neat-Plus Software (For download all type Rates files of NSE segment)
- For BSE Segment :-
- TWS Software (For trade download.)
- IML Software (For rates download.)
- NOTIS API Supporting software
- Create file just like NOTIS Software.
When will the effect of the trade be reflected in this LiveRMS ?
It happens immediately as the trade is executed.
My client has not traded, but against their collateral we gave exposure and now the ledger is in debit. Can I monitor this ?
Yes, as the value of the collateral falls you will find this client being highlighted.
RMS team at HO can see this on their Desktop, the client’s branch can see it on the browser and the client themselves can view it in their web login.
What are the variables that are taken into consideration ?
Total debits (in all market segments)
Total Unbilled charges (DP & Interest)
Risk of possible Auction (in the 3 equity segments)
Total Margin requirements (in the derivative segments)
Total Uncleared Cheques
Offset risks with POA holdings and other collateral if permitted by client giving due consideration to fall in value before liquidation.