It starts with verifying whether all the 3rd party interfaces are already in the SharePro system or a new one will have to be created.
This includes Bank statement formats, ECS file formats, DP transaction/holding statements and transaction uploads, and similarly for other 3rd party ECN despatchers, CTCL Trading systems, etc..
A Data capture list is created for rolling over to the new software on any given date.
Data Capture may include :
1) Client masters
2) Client brokerage setups
3) Old Trade import and brokerage checking
4) Accounting balances (banks,clients and others),
5) Unsettled settlements i.e. trade is processed in old software but settlement will happen from the new software,
6) Demat clientwise holdings,
7) BRS for every bank,
8) Client and House/PRO Portfolio positions,
9) Jobbers Arbitrage positions,
10) Historical data,
11) Aging data,
12) Pre-paid brokerage data,
13) Running account settled dates
14) DP instructions generated from old software but not uploaded for execution
We ensure Implementation of required changes before the cutoff date or coming up with an alternative plan.
We help you manage operations at the time of the switch-over smoothly.
This includes training of departmentwise staff and building their confidence.
Conversion of old data
For an effective client Single Sign-On old reports must also be provided through sharepro. This is however optional.
Old software can then be taken offline and used only for forensic purposes, court orders and income tax scrutiny.