- PRO Trading in all market segments
- Arbitrage operations between NSE Equities and Derivatives
- Arbitrage operations between BSE Equities and Derivatives
Does SharePro have the necessary “work-arounds” to handle PRO trades ?
SharePro doesn’t need a “work-around” to handle PRO trades. Right from the start the true nature of PRO is maintained from the trade process upto the finalization of accounts.
- No brokerage is charged for the PRO trades – its like charging yourself and paying service tax !
- No contracts are generated for PRO – you dont need to enter into a contract with yourself !
- Equity Delivery Positions are netted across multiple jobbers
- FO Open Positions are also netted across multiple jobbers
- Relevant Stamp Duties are applied
- Closing Stock valuations with different formula
- Profit/Loss by Purchase and Sale is also available in case you follow that method
Do the PRO trades reflect in the Ledger like Client trades ?
While a client’s trades does not affect your balance sheet, a PRO trade does have an impact on your balance sheet.
In SharePro the PRO account does not have a ledger (the way you see a Client’s ledger), instead SharePro analyzes each transaction and provides a specific and detailed accounting treatment for each transaction – thereby segregating :
- the trading (intraday) profits/losses
- the short term gains
- the long term gains
- the investment profits/losses
[While segregation of Investments requires a manual intervention, the rest is segregated automatically]
And of course the notional profits/losses with respect to the open long and short positions.