Sales management is the coordination of people & resources to reach a sales goal.
Sales management is a business discipline which is focused on the practical application of sales techniques and the management of a firm's sales operations. It is an important business function as net sales through the sale of products and services and resulting profit drive most commercial business.
What is Lead management.
Lead management is a set of methodologies, systems, and practices designed to generate new potential business clientele, generally operated through a variety of marketing campaigns or programs. Lead management facilitates a business's connection between its outgoing consumer advertising and the responses to that advertising. These processes are designed for business-to-business and direct-to-consumer strategies. Lead management is in many cases a precursor to sales management and customer relationship management. This critical connectivity facilitates business profitability through the acquisition of new customers, selling to existing customers, and creating a market brand.
A typical outline of a lead management process might follow the following steps:
- Business engages in a range of advertising media (Lead generation).
- Recipients of advertising respond, creating a Customer inquiry, or lead.
- Respondent's information is captured (Inquiry Capture).
- Captured information is then filtered to determine validity (Inquiry filtering)
- The filtered leads are then graded and prioritized for potential (Lead grading)
- Leads are then distributed to marketing and/or sales personnel (Lead distribution).
- Leads are contacted for prospecting (Sales contact).
- Contacted and uncontacted leads are entered into personal and automated follow-up processes (Lead nurturing).
- End result is a new business sale (Sales result).
Client marked as inactive automatically
A client can be marked as inactive and go to Inactive Client List automatically if client not trade from long time.
Inactive Client auto Reactivate
A Inactive Client can be reactive automatically when client start trading.
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.